July 3, 2020

NEWS: Return of the blog...

Hello guys ! It's been a while since I last posted here... Just wanted to say (as the title says), I decided to re-open this blog (no, that doesn't mean that I'll close my Discord Server).

- "What led you into to reopening here ?"

I ain't going to lie, I missed having a more "public"/open place for me. Not only that, but I stopped to think about, and I saw that not everyone like, having to use their personal account to join a Discord Server with +18 content... So I ultimately decided to re-open this place...

- "Will you close the Discord Server ?"

As stated above, no ! I'll leave both opened, and will keep both up to date.

- "Will you post both here and in your Discord ?"

Yes, I will. Actually, I already updated this blog with every new animation I made. So check it out !