December 28, 2019

NEWS: About the blog's future...

 Hey guys ! It's me, Dasovix. First things first, I want to say I'm sorry for not keeping you guys up to date.
Second, after I made a poll in my Discord Server. I decided to move all my work into it and leave this blog as a archive.

 You probably asking... "What that means ?". It means that from now on, I'll only use this blog as a online archive. All other activities like, polls, updates, BTS (behind-the-scenes), announcements, news and etc... Will all happen in there (Discord Server).

 I have plenty of reasons of why I doing this, but to resume them all. You guys going to be able to be closer to me ("no homo, tho"), and that means you guys will be able to share your feeling about my work, critiques, what you want to see and etc...

 Second,  it's way more quicker to publish content there. To you guys have a idea, as soon as I have a new image, I can straight upload them to the gallery in there. While here, I have to sometimes create a new page, wait for the Blogger "centuries-old" engine upload the image and then post it.

 I think those two reasons are enough as to why I doing this... Now, what you waiting for to join in ? We always have space to one more...

Welcome to the new palace.